After you entered the incorrect password several times, it could be possible that your phone will ask for a PUK code. Your PUK code can be seen at the back of your SIM packet.
Below you will find an example of the SIM packet. At the bottom right you have the PUK codes.
You can also call with verification to customer care via 100.
Prepaid verification can be:
- Three frequently dialed numbers and the date the SIM card was bought;
- Three frequently dialed numbers and the last top up;
- Three frequently dialed numbers and the ID information that was used upon purchase
Postpaid verification can be:
- Security question and answer;
- The last payment date and the exact amount
- The ID information and the date of birth of the owner