Our standard data plans have the auto-renewal option. The plan will automatically be renewed if there is enough credit on the phone (the same plan that is active will be renewed). The auto-renewal will take place at the end of the active period of the plan. For example: if you have a 1-Day data plan active and after 24 hours you have enough credit on the phone (credit needed for the plan), the plan will automatically be renewed with one day. For instructions how to activate or deactivate the auto-renewal, please click: here
Articles in this section
- How to manage my MiFi
- How to activate a plan on my MIFI
- Your guide to Voice, Video & Music Data Usage
- How to Set Data Limits & track Usage on Your Device
- Tips to Manage Data Usage
- How to Track Your Data Usage on Your Android Device
- Upgrading your data plan
- Prevent expiry of your data plan
- Will your data plan expire?
- How can you stop background applications from using your data?